Singing Dogs

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
We always leave the radio on for the dogs when we go out, I tend to put it on when I get up and am putting the kettle on.

Yesterday morning, we took dogs for their morning walk, came home and were sitting having a cuppa before leaving for work. Out of the blue, Bo started howling. OH looked at me and asked what was wrong with him, I said he didn’t want us to go to work. He has never done anything like it before. When the song that was playing on the radio finished, he stopped howling and settled down. Later on I said to OH that perhaps he was singing 🤣

Last night, I asked Alexa to play the song that had been playing, and at first he was indifferent. When the chorus started, his ears pricked and he started “singing” again. Do dogs sing, was it because he didn’t like it? Do we need to avoid that song in future, or just let him sing along?

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
Hope this works

8LnmdAA

Seems it won’t 😢

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
It's probably a note or tone he likes. That song does have whoo hoo hoos in it lol.
My older dog was fascinated by a disco song that had a really weird synth sound effect. I'm wracking my brains trying to think, it may have been Yes Sir, I Can Boogie. It was definitely something to do with dancing. I thought his head was going to spin 360°

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Unbelievably, Feels Like I'm in Love by Kellie Marie was on TV just now...electric tom (I now know what the noise is called lol) and the younger dog just woke up and looked quizzically at the TV....

fankino04

Visit site
Ashkii used to sing to numb by Linkin Park, but only the version with Jay-Z, yet he would sing before the Jay-Z bit, never knew how he knew the difference in the first few bars of the song but he had a 100% record 😂

Andie02

Visit site
Our 2 JR,s howl/sing beautifully in tune when the house phone rings if we are not in the room with them and do not answer it elsewhere in the house immediately. Even if we don't hear the phone we can hear them, they don't shut up when we get to it though and whoever is on the other end of the phone asks what on earth is going on ! Hilarious.

Aru

Visit site
Mines recently decided shes a fan of singing the song of her people when shes over excited but hasnt quite managed to put it to a theme song or music yet🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20191018_202230_444.jpg
    IMG_20191018_202230_444.jpg
    863.5 KB · Views: 7