Sites for s/h hoof boots?

vhf

Visit site
Hi all, looking for places to search for second hand flex boots please. Tried Hoof Boutique, a FB site/Marketplace, ebay... where am I missing please?

vhf

Visit site
Facebook:
Hoof boots for sale or exchange uk
….or search for others
Ah, I'm in that one, thank you. Maybe I've already found the best one then. I looked at the others but they're all private so it's hard to tell if they're any good and I'm not on there often enough that I want to be joining, waiting, checking... (OK, and I'm impatient!)

vhf

Visit site
Just been rudely accused of being a timewaster because I wouldn't pay the price asked.
I said I wouldn't, said what I would pay, they came back twice with various offers... I repeated my offer. I half suspect they may have been scammers... But left with unpleasant feeling..😡

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Just been rudely accused of being a timewaster because I wouldn't pay the price asked.
I said I wouldn't, said what I would pay, they came back twice with various offers... I repeated my offer. I half suspect they may have been scammers... But left with unpleasant feeling..😡
I wouldn't necessarily think that. If they were scammers, I would think they'd be more likely to accept an offer because they're accepting offers from lots of people for goods that don't exist. A lot of scam posts are too good to be true price wise.

When I sell something I have a margin and a minimum I will take. It's quite normal to haggle and counteroffer and expect someone to meet you in the middle. If someone made a really low offer, I would assume it's an opening bid and you negotiate. If you've advertised something at a certain price with ono or ovno, then it can be annoying when people contact you not intending to pay anywhere near what you are asking.

Impossible to say in your case without knowing the numbers involved what a reasonable price was.

Reactions: vhf

vhf

Visit site
I wouldn't necessarily think that. If they were scammers, I would think they'd be more likely to accept an offer because they're accepting offers from lots of people for goods that don't exist. A lot of scam posts are too good to be true price wise.

When I sell something I have a margin and a minimum I will take. It's quite normal to haggle and counteroffer and expect someone to meet you in the middle. If someone made a really low offer, I would assume it's an opening bid and you negotiate. If you've advertised something at a certain price with ono or ovno, then it can be annoying when people contact you not intending to pay anywhere near what you are asking.

Impossible to say in your case without knowing the numbers involved what a reasonable price was.
I got the feeling they wanted me to say I'd do f&f PayPal...

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I got the feeling they wanted me to say I'd do f&f PayPal...
Some genuine people don't like f and f as they get less but as a buyer I offer to add a bit for the fees. If they are genuine they'd accept that as they won't be out of pocket. If they refuse then I know it's not because of losing money so probably dodgy.

As a seller, I'd allow for that in my price but then there's less negotiation. If a buyer said to me will you take less for f and f, I'd say yes as that's their risk not mine.