SKY SPORT

BBs

Visit site
The horse Mary King rode - I thought was injured and couldnt event again?

Hes back - which is great news, but I thought he did a leg which prevented him being competed again.

Perhaps someone can fill me in? Doloris youre in the know!

CaroG21

Visit site
Bruce Haskell from New Zealand now has the ride. No idea about the injury - was wondering what had happened to him. But I'm glad he's back - he's a really nice horse.

welshchick

Visit site
I can recall that Mary or someone else said that he was having a break for a year cos of a tendon injury. Then he went to Bruce. I'm not sure, though.....

lorenababbit

Visit site
The beloved Sky is just recovering from a few cuts sustained when nosediving into the water at Knaptoft. Bruce is having to requalify him but all being well should do a bit more this season. Saw the owners at Blenheim and they said he is doing well

BBs

Visit site
Thanks thought you'd know
wink.gif

KatB

Visit site
Bruce is based at Peter Scotts yard, Sky Sports owner. Peter decided to give the ride to Bruce after the horse had been recovering at home all year, and its nice for the horse to stay at home. Lisa Maynard had him from Peters yard before.
A truly nice horse, and well deserved advanced ride for Bruce. Fingers crossed, they're aiming to be on track for Blenheim next year.
smile.gif