Sky tv guide BBC channels

tiggs

Visit site
Has anyone got the BBC olympic channels showing on their Sky tv guide yet. They are showing on Virgin but I can't see them on my Sky guide

glitterbug

Visit site
They are on my guide right at the bottom, but no real info as to what they will show just says coverage gets underway with swimming and rowing, nothing about equestrian.

tiggs

Visit site
Thanks, mine are working now and showing full coverage of all the eventing dressage at the weekend. This must be the first time we have been able to watch all events live.

xxlindeyxx

Visit site
Thanks, mine are working now and showing full coverage of all the eventing dressage at the weekend. This must be the first time we have been able to watch all events live.

I have sky plus and cant see those channels, where are they?, i live in ireland so dont know if the channels are available here. Thanks :)

Shutterbug

Visit site
http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/your-tv-channels-extras/olympics/

"What Olympic Games channels are showing in the Republic of Ireland?

You won't be able to access the extra 24 live channels as the BBC is not the official broadcaster for this region.

Sky+HD RTÉ 2HD (channel 102 on the Sky TV listings) will show a wide range of exciting programmes including the Olympic Games this summer. If you're in the Republic of Ireland you can also access the Olympic Games channels by pressing the red button while watching the standard BBC channels (BBC1, BBC3, BBC One HD and BBC HD"

trottingon

Visit site
On virgin they are from channel 574 to 597 (HD from channel 550 to 573)

It is sowing a timetable at the mo, but only of womens and mens football on 25th and 26th July.