Sleep well beautiful boy . . .

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I couldn't believe what I was reading - I am so terribly sorry for you. I am another who loved reading your posts about Kali and we all know he was looked after like the King he was. I had such a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes to read it. My heart goes out to you.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
I have spent all day trying to find the 'right' words. Fact is there are none and I can only imagine your devastation. It's a high price we pay for the privilege of having these beautiful animals in our lives... the agony of them leaving is almost unbearable. You have been in my thoughts all day and will remain there for some time, look after yourself and allow yourself to grieve. RIP beautiful Kali.

I could not have put it better.

Crazydancer

Visit site
PolarSkye I don't come in here very often these days but just saw something on a friends FB update and was shocked, and was just hoping against hope that it wasn't you and Kali she mentioned - so very sorry to see it was. :( Mahoosive hugs to you, I can quite understand what a hole in your life and heart he will leave. Such a character. One of my HHO favorites. Goodnight Kali xxx

frannieuk

Visit site
I'm so very sad to read this. I'm thinking of you both and feeling just a tiny bit of your heartbreak - your posts on here always conveyed a beautiful horse with a huge personality and Kali was one of my favourite forum horses. xx

Sheep

Visit site
I replied earlier but didn't say all I wanted to. When I saw thread title on my phone I had a terrible feeling it was Kali from how you type. I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine your sadness. Perhaps take comfort that few horses die on their own terms and perhaps he chose his time, despite his illness. He was so lucky to have you as his owner and like so many he was a favourite HHO horse, who will be sadly missed. Take care in the coming days. I know it's tough, I've just had a (human) bereavement but the good memories help numb some of the pain soon.

Starbuck

Visit site
I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. I can imagine how devastated you must feel. Kali sounded like a wonderful character and was clearly loved by you. RIP Kali .

texas

Visit site
What a shock, so sorry to read what happened. You couldn't have loved him more, that has always been obvious on here.

View

Visit site
PS, just popping back. Your posts on other threads today have been, as always, full of empathy and compassion for others.

Your lovely lad could not have asked for a better home.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
. . . hug your horses in the morning. Kali collapsed and died at about quarter past nine this evening.

He went before I could get there . . . he was still warm when I went into his stable to say goodbye.

My hands smell of him - I don't want to wash them.

He was my purpose. He was my beautiful silver boy.

Sleep well my wonderful, quirky, funny, special idiot. There will never be another like you.

P

I am so sorry P - no words at a time like this except sleep well Kali xxxx:( hugs to you Polar

PolarSkye

Visit site
Wow! This thread is amazing, amazing proof of what a great community HHO (and the horseworld in general) can be. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart to everyone who commented and/or took the time to PM me to offer your support. I really have felt "held up" by your kindness and it's been both staggering and comforting to realize just how many people enjoyed reading about my darling boy - even without meeting him!

Thank you - your grateful friend - P.

xx

almostthere

Visit site
Oh my goodness :( :( :(. I am so so sorry to read this. I cannot even imagine how you are feeling right now but I do know this - Kali had the most amazing life with you. You ALWAYS put him first and your adoration for him shone through with every post. Run free...beautiful boy xx

Annagain

Visit site
Only just spotted this (only tend to come on when I'm in work) . What an awful shock. I'm so sorry PS. Kali was clearly quite a character and your love for him shone through. Look after yourself. xxx

Tash88

Visit site
I've been a long-time member of this forum under a few different usernames, and always enjoyed reading about your truly special boy. I am so sorry to hear of his passing; such a dreadful shock for you, Chelsea and Zoe. It sounds like you are all supporting each other so well through this, and that Kali had a wonderful life filled with love.

Thinking of you, please be kind to yourself. xx

Hetsmum

Visit site
Oh PS I am so so very sorry. No horse could have been loved more or cared for better - your love for him shone through in all your posts. They take part of us with them when they go and leave a huge hole in your heart. Be kind to yourself. I never met either of you and I have tears in my eyes reading this as you where an incredible partnership - sharing a very special bond. RIP Kali - legend of HHO xxx