Sleeping puppies

Clodagh

Visit site
It is amazing how quickly you forget what puppies are like. Maybe because, like childbirth, no one would ever do it more than once!
Ffee is ALWAYS asleep. She wakes up, runs amok and causes havoc for 30 - 40 minutes (less in the evenings) and then crashes again. I just actually googled to check she is normal, and 8 week pups sleep between 18 and 22 hours a day. So she is, phew!
When people post about aggressive/naughty pups you sometimes wonder if they don't realise just how much down time they need.
My photos are too large, so you don't get to see any. Trust me, she is cute. I have picasa on my computer - on there, does anyone know how to make the file size smaller?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
are they online on picasa? I think they can be not always?

Essentially sometimes if you add them to fb/whatever the compression makes them small enough but not always. Sometimes I am still using the old method of copying the image location/URL and adding
tags to either end.

Or you can have my email as well as cinammon toast's ;)

Shady

Visit site
Well, yes indeed, I was thinking exactly the same thing!! I opened this up expecting to see a bundle of sleeping lab poopies :p
And we only have Clodaghs word that she was even sleeping at all, she may have been doing zoomies and was in fact stuck to the wall like those suction pad Bagpuss toys .
Sleeping puppy might just have been wishful thinking :D
Clodagh ...... coooeeeeee.....Clodaghhhhhh

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Do you want me to post that one from Facebook? Or you can, I’m going out shortly. Open the picture on Facebook by clicking on it. Tap picture, choose copy. Then just paste it into a post on here.

My first two were like this, half an hour of madness then collapse for hours. The current two were weird, endless energy, didn’t need sleep! We had to force them to rest.

Clodagh

Visit site
Do you want me to post that one from Facebook? Or you can, I’m going out shortly. Open the picture on Facebook by clicking on it. Tap picture, choose copy. Then just paste it into a post on here.

My first two were like this, half an hour of madness then collapse for hours. The current two were weird, endless energy, didn’t need sleep! We had to force them to rest.

Can't do that, it just says file too large. I used to be able to!

Clodagh

Visit site
Da naaah! Except she isn't sound-o, but get that tum! :)

She had to go to the vets today, she has been a bit 'loose' since she came home - same food and even same water for the first day - but this morning she passed a bit of blood. Quite bright eyed and bushy tailed so the vet thinks it is nothing major but some poo has got off to be cultured. (I assume they won't post it in the marmalade jar - there is never anything convenient to hand when you need it). She has ABs, antiflams, kaolin, probiotics and tinned food which she loves.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
TFFT!

If you have them on FB when you right click rather than selecting copy, go for the next one down 'copy image location'

paste that here and use
and it will show regardless of size

It also doesn't matter if it is set to private on your FB, it will just show the pic.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Beautiful....it's not enough to make me want a puppy again, but isn't she just gorgeous.
You're lucky with her, Juno definitely didn't sleep that much even at 8 weeks.