Slightly better end to my week(pics)

koeffee

Visit site
Yesterday morning at 115 my mare gave birth to a super black/grey colt, huge long legs. But it took us an age to get him suckling, 1120 yesterday morning finally the penny dropped. we were able to syringe some colostrum into him but not sure if it was enough, milked from the mare but he had to much fight in him to tube him!!! now suckling well?? doing blood test today and praying he is going to be ok. Having lost one tuesday i dont want to lose this one.meet jack by cunning devil z
littlejack.jpg

And Apple!! by branco van overis
Image0701.jpg

Image0695.jpg
and his daddy
branco.jpg

Bennions Field

Visit site
both lovely keoffe, your little boy looks very strong despite taking his time, i'm sure he's going to be a big boy he looks huge compared to my tiny little filly :)

so sorry to hear you lost a poor little one, i cant imagine how that must feel :( hope the mare is ok.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Yeh he's a dude, i bought the mare in foal and she foaled early, but he's home now, nice foal proper chunky monkey!! havent told me oh i have bought them hence i havent posted pics on facebook!!!!

Lol, you're as bad as me; no, of course it's not mine with shocked expressions!

Both cracking foals, you should be well pleased with those.

koeffee

Visit site
little update on jack, he's had his plasma transfusion today, and he's bouncing around his box. praying for a nice day so he can go out. wasnt that week, sod nearly knocked me out!!!