Small holed haynet with small capacity

Fjord

Visit site
Little yellow pony had chewed through her eliminets so I'm looking for small holed haynets. I've got the Shires soft net large ones but I'm looking for small capacity so I can soak them and tie them round her field. Other than small eliminets, can anyone recommend anything?

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I use the small hole shires nets I have 4 that are really small and I use those for the field but I can't remember if they are small or medium size I think they hold 4kg but not entirely certain.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I have a handful of the KM Elite little 23inch small holed nets, some are several years old.
I colour coordinate so x colour at night and y colour for morning, z colour for fields.
My tinies still managed to not (yet) destroy them.

jnb

Visit site
Get the Martsnets (off Facebook) they will do any size and capacity. They're made of fisherman's cord so incredibly hard wearing and not at all expensive.

Fjord

Visit site
I've contacted Martsnets but they don't have stock of the little Shetland ones. Shame, as they would have been ideal.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Martnets will custom make them for you though you would have to wait a bit longer than getting what's in stock. I wanted larger holes as i wanted the quality for a horse I didn't need to slow down and they did the exact size and custom colours I wanted.

I do find the pre made ones come up smaller than other brands though and generally order a size up.

jnb

Visit site
I've contacted Martsnets but they don't have stock of the little Shetland ones. Shame, as they would have been ideal.
The guy makes them to order when he's offshore (he's an actual fisherman), you may wait a week or two but can have whatever colour combination and specification you want (stops yard thieves as well!)