Smart tails rake

be positive

Visit site
Anyone use a smart tails rake? Are they any good?

I have one, the professional medium, it gets used a lot as I frequently have horses coming in with full manes and tails that require smartening up quickly, it must be the best part of 12 years old and still going strong, it was a very good investment although at the time I was a bit wary about spending £££s on one, my solo comb never got used and was a complete waste of money in comparison.

LeannePip

Visit site
i don't use it on manes as it makes it difficult to plait as it grows out. but i use it on my tails to keep them neat and tidy

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-16%20at%2010.04.55_zpswijmfx2i.png

Queenbee

Visit site
i don't use it on manes as it makes it difficult to plait as it grows out. but i use it on my tails to keep them neat and tidy

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-16%20at%2010.04.55_zpswijmfx2i.png

Wow! Looks great - LP you should send them the pic and have your horse become their pin up bottom for marketing! ;) x

Nudibranch

Visit site
I really like the Smart rakes although I tend to use them on manes rather than tails. Well worth buying though; they are very useful imo.

Diamore

Visit site
Absolutely the best tool in the world! I dont use it on manes but do tails.

Very simple to use stroke it down the edges of the tail and comb with a normal comb between to pull out the loosened hairs
Im pretty sure there is a youtube video smart made for using it!