Smiths Lawn update..

H-J

www.piczo.com
Just one more update before Smith's Lawn Monday.

Tried my new Myler combo with port and seemed to do the trick he respected it a lot more and I seemed to have some control into the fences, just have to be careful not to use it to harshly.

Schooled him today and he went well, bit strong but much better in his mouth since having his teeth done and much softer in the halt so hopefully we will get a better dressage mark.

Be lovely to go double clear but who knows aswell but then I spose that is what everybody wants!! Cleaning tack tomorrow and boots etc, hopefully it will be nice and I can sit in the garden and do that!! Then all set for Monday, times are up and I think I will have to get up at 5am!! Nice! But I have Tuesday off of work as well to relax so not to bad!

Well going to read through my test now so I will report on Tuesday, good luck to anybody else going
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
I can beat you both!! Im first to got at 8.30
shocked.gif

T_E can we make it earlier? just had a thought - we will be coming out at rush hour!!

Let me know your thoughts!

Good luck HJ at Smiths
smile.gif
good to hear the bit worked

Vxx

Saf

community.webshots.com
Will see you there, in same group about 10 behind you
smile.gif

Getting excited now, but hate the test, she goes mad if I try the lenghtening in canter
shocked.gif
and brakes still an issue
ooo.gif

Good luck
grin.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
Are you.

Yes I hate test too! Lenthening in trot and canter not a good idea!! And I cant seem to stop across the diagonal in canter! Hope the ground is going to be ok dress and SJ I know teh XC course will be lovely ground.

Bossanova

Visit site
We're there tomorrow too- Grinder has horrid early times so we're leaving before 6
crazy.gif

Odin will be in open novice too with a last minute entry, no idea what times he's likely to have yet- hopefully not hours after Grinder!!
Will keep an eye out for everyone- BBs, text me when your there and I'll try skive off horse duty!!

Saf

community.webshots.com
Yes
grin.gif

Course looks good, have watered the SJ and not too big. XC good through woods, rather twisty but kinder than my last two so happy, now must repeat to myself must go clear.............positive thoughts
grin.gif

Good luck HollyJane and Boss
grin.gif