Snow!! Help please

No1_in_particular

Visit site
I can't believe how horrible and judgemental people can be........ your friend sounds to me like a very responsible and caring owner - for one at least she was up at her elderly pony and she put her out - yes out in the snow - I bet her old friend loved that!

Try to ignore the nasties - they obviously have no soul!
Well done for looking out for your friend though!

LauraWinter

Visit site

Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]I hate how people on the forum judge others even though they dont know the full situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also my gripe about this forum! Almost makes you afraid to ask/say some things in case of being judged harshly. What I think people forget most of the time is that if people really didnt care about their horses, or had easy and obvious solutions to their problems then they wouldnt ask for help in the first place... It makes me really cross when some people are so judgemental and obviously think that they would do better despite the fact that they cannot POSSIBLY know the full situation...
mad.gif

Rant over... Booboos PMSL that is absolutely hilarious, I cried laughing a little bit
grin.gif

Annie&Amy

Visit site
I laughed at it to once I'd read it calmly!! The thing is after all the other negative posts you get to expect them so thanks for all the nice ones. I've never known a forum for having people on it that are so judgemental which is a real shame as it does put people off posting cause they expect to be shot down in flames...! Not everyone has perfect situations in which to look after their horses or perfect health or fitness xxx

Kat

Visit site
Richie this is getting like stalking! As you can see I cross posted and didn't see the one where it says she has a heart problem.

I have explained to you that I was trying to help in your thread.

Leave me alone!!