snow stops play. . . . Who`s had to stay home in the snow?

Peanot

Visit site
Well, I am booked in for a combined training tomorrow!!! But looking outside tonight, it doesnt look like I`ll be going anywhere. I have a shogun and trailer so driving down the country roads to the equestrian centre is a no-no.
I`ve been trying really hard this week to work my horse in preperation, as i guess everyone else has too. I was looking forward to it too. First time out in ages. Bloomin snow...
How many of you have had to cancel your shows since over the last week or so cos of the snow?

palomino_pony

Visit site
A clinic I had paid for was postponed as their outdoor was frozen. Its due to be back on for Sunday - I'm guessing it will be frozen / or snow topped again
frown.gif

DarkHorseB

Visit site
Me
frown.gif
mad.gif

My horse and I have not made a proper jumping show all month. First he had a wolf tooth out and then the roads have been beyond attempting - I have a trailer too. Missed 4 outings and completely fed up!!

Quadro

Visit site
cant get the lorry out (or started in the minus temps!!) and the horses havent been ridden due to the arena being frozen and all tracks etc too icy to ride on!!!!!!

L&M

Visit site
Hunting cancelled tomorrow, sj comp cancelled day after and now sj clinic cancelled on the 3rd -not a 'happy new year'!
Snow and ice bound in Shropshire....