Snow!

deb_l222

Visit site
Oh I say!! Too cute for words.

My three are totally dis-interested in the snow, although we haven't got much. I thought Willow might get a bit of a jiggle on but nope, nada, not bothered.

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
hhmm, I definitely feel a dachsund and beagle combo coming next time around thanks to you and Laurenbay! she's lovely.

mine never get bored of snow-even last winter when we had snow for weeks, I had ecstatic dogs every time they went out lol :) this is Quarrie on last weeks snow not wanting to come back in, we have about the same again-not alot, more due on monday.

Quarrie.jpg

pippixox

Visit site
Collie loves it, Labrador is not so keen (especially when falling from the sky)
I personally hate it: no fun with baby, toddler and two horses. Roads are teirrble near us (west Berkshire), even a motor way is shut!

Annette4

Visit site
We haven’t had any unfortunately 😞

Dobby loves the snow and goes giddy, Fizz on the other hand will only grudgingly leave the house in a fleece, waterproof coat and snood and even then she whines for the whole walk.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I was most put out to see that we weren’t having a snow day, unlike most schools locally. The OH took the boys out.
Mad spanner lacking in co-ordination, Zak. Bear lying down saying ‘My work here is done’ and big dog, Brig, almost 16, loving the snow!
1549048160403.jpeg
1549048126342.jpeg
1549048093755.jpeg

Clodagh

Visit site
I can't believe how much snowe you all had - especially CT who is really not far from me at all.
Sod the dogs - I love snow and am gutted we didn't get any.

timbobs

Visit site
Loving seeing everyone’s happy dogs in the snow 😀 I know snow is a pain for a lot of people but I do love it!