snuggy hood vrs dress circle

lozzles

Visit site
Im looking to get a hood from either of these companies to keep a grey warmblood clean and his plaits in the night before a show, which do people think is the best fit and wont twist around? not used either before

galaxy

Visit site
Never seen/used a dress circle. But have used SH for about 8 years and seen them on several others. Have never known one to move an inch, the are well made and wear well.

scotsmare

www.creativewritingforaliving.co.uk
I used to have dress circle hoods and would recommend them - only thing I would say is that their fitting can be a little tricky (size wise) but Sarah is usually v. happy to help
smile.gif

Theresa_F

Visit site
I have both. If they are staying out in the field then they go out with their snuggy spic and spans on which don't move and keep them nice and clean.

If travelling or staying in, then I use the dress circle body suit - it really helps to shine the coat.

Both are very good, if I could only have one, then it would be the spic and span as they are designed for outside use.

bellaboo

Visit site
I love my dress circle body suit
smile.gif

I use it the night before a show, leave's a lovely shine to the coat, keeps plaits looking great, never move and fit well
smile.gif