Snuggy Hoods fleece travel boots. Anyone used them?

LouisCat

Visit site
Just wondered if anyone has any experience of the above? Mainly, do they stay put and what are they like size wise. I've got a 17hh youngster so will they be long enough.

I'm less worried about protection more about trying to keep his white legs cleaner on the way to a show! If these aren't great any other suggestions? I'm worried bulky travelling boots might not help him out whilst he's still learning all about travelling but would rather not have to bandage him!

PapaverFollis

Visit site
The Shires economy travel boots are a good starter travel boot. But they might not be long enough. They are ok on my 16.2hh but she's a big cob type so has stubby legs!

deepsoftheavy

Visit site
Just wondered if anyone has any experience of the above? Mainly, do they stay put and what are they like size wise. I've got a 17hh youngster so will they be long enough.

I'm less worried about protection more about trying to keep his white legs cleaner on the way to a show! If these aren't great any other suggestions? I'm worried bulky travelling boots might not help him out whilst he's still learning all about travelling but would rather not have to bandage him!
Yes Ive got some and they are very secure and seem true to size for my 15,2s. Cant remember offhand which size I have though! Dont slip at all and not bulky.

pec

Visit site
Have used them on our welsh cobs for keeping the whites clean. We put them on overnight after bathing and take them off just before the class. They stay on fine

Ernie2001

Visit site
We’ve got 2 sets and used them for years, they’ve been washed a lot and still look good as new and very secure. My boy hates anything bulky on his legs from a previous accident as a foal where he had to have repeated bandages so these boots are great. He’s grey too and his legs are always nice and clean when we arrive places ?