SO annoyed (time wasters!)

madgirl

Visit site
Grr so I wait well over an hour making phone calls every 20 minutes and still the people trying my pony don't turn up. I'm very annoyed, they had our mobile and home phone numbers and email and havnt called us or anything to apologise for not turning up. Seems pretty rude TBH! We waited well over an hour after the time they said they would be there and still no-one. We were so tired of waiting we eventually went home. Is this pretty common for people not to turn up etc???
confused.gif
crazy.gif
smirk.gif

Any way it seems major was tired of waiting.!!.....................

lyingdown001.jpg

lyingdown002.jpg

tongue.gif

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Sorry to hear about that. Some people have no manners- it doesnt take a few minutes to make a call or even text or email.

Stunning chap you have there
smile.gif

How big is he?

madgirl

Visit site
Hmm serious lack of manners! We even got up there early just incase we gave them numbers of YO and us etc! Still heard nothing!
The little man is 14hh !

haybales

Visit site
awww, they missed out! can remember when xspiralx was selling paris she had a nightmare with timewasters, so rude! i love major!
laugh.gif

madgirl

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How cute?! Thats how G was when I first saw him a dn brought him! Blooming rude people though...
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL think all this turnout has made hi sleepy lol!!!
grin.gif

madgirl

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ugh! How annoying for you - they don't know what they've missed!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL o well trying a horsie tomorrow !
grin.gif

madgirl

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
awww, they missed out! can remember when xspiralx was selling paris she had a nightmare with timewasters, so rude! i love major!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yer this is the second lot we have had we have just waited 5 weeks for friends to decide grrr!!!

Hehe thanks! Will be sad to part!
frown.gif

Enfys

Visit site
How annoying, I would be furious. It happens a lot I think, some people have no manners at all, yet you can bet that should the boot be on the other foot.................

There are two options, a) phone/email them and ask why they didn't bother to contact you as you had made time for them, they might have a perfectly valid reason (debatable) or b) Shrug your shoulders and forget about them. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

madgirl

Visit site
hmm well we have tried to phone them to see if they are still interested and there was a valid reason(which they could have called us about) why they didn't come!

Can't believe the manners of some surely it is common courtice!?

Enfys

Visit site
Forget them
mad.gif

If they haven't got the common courtesy to call you then they don't deserve Major at all
smile.gif
Manners cost nothing and mean a lot.
He looks a lovely sort all curled up in his bed there, I am sure you will be able to pick and choose the best people for him. Good Luck.

JessPickle

Visit site
I just cant believe people in the modern day where there are mobile phones etc there is no excuse, just dam stupid, it happens both ways though! we were on our way to see a horse once we had been driving an hour (they knew we lived a while away) they then phoned us to tell us they sold the horse the day before UGHHHH

madgirl

Visit site
GRRR so of course now mum has rung them they say!! " o we called you" hmm debatable whether they did but there was no message!

Artois

Visit site
some people are soooooo rude - i hate it when people arrange something and then dont turn up or even let you know that arnt comming.

I hope you told them !!

I HATE MESSERS !!

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
GRRR so of course now mum has rung them they say!! " o we called you" hmm debatable whether they did but there was no message!

[/ QUOTE ]

Any reason given?

sorona

Visit site
Thats really annoying, it has happened to me a few times
mad.gif
On one occassion, the people said that they couldnt make any other time than that date so I had to cancel a rather important hospital appointment and get the kids picked up from school and they didnt even turn up or call or mail or answer their calls!

juliebrewer

Visit site
thats the trouble when you are selling something. Then you'll get another ring and wont to view within 1hr and you've just got back from a show with the pony. But you just have to put up wiv that sort of thing....

Gorgeous George

Visit site
How annoying is that?? I do quite a lot of interviewing where I work and it happens so often that candidates don't show with no explanation and it makes me fume, mind I always ring them after and make em squirm!

But what a gorgeous looker Major is, wish I was a bit lighter as he looks an absolute love!

fruity

Visit site
I also know what it's like waiting and waiting for people to turn up and then they don't.My horse is up for full loan and although there has some been some nice genuine people arrive other times the ones that i actually think would really suit her either text me saying an excuse at the last minute or don't tell me so i'm sat there waiting and getting more furious by the minute.One lady rang me umpteen times to check if it's ok to meet my girl,had all these 'we can't wait,ohh we are so excited,she sounds perfect' chats and then 5 mins before she's due to turn up at the yard she texts me saying she's decided to buy a horse to share with her daughter,surely you should have a real think about what you really want before going out and viewing horses,some of the ones that came to see my mare i don't think realised that full loaning is a big comitment.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I do not envy you selling a horse right now! Sorry, but selling horses is hell! Well, actually in saying that I sold my last pony pretty easily luckily! But you do get some total losers. Yes, it CAN be normal for some not to turn up or even call. I remember a family who arranged to come (set a time etc.), they never turned up so I call them and they say "oh we bought another horse 3 days ago" - AGHHHHHHHH

WeeBrown

Visit site
He's lovely, it's a shame you've had two timewasters. I can't understand these people. I keep hearing things on here about timewasters (and in adverts too). When I was looking I only viewed ones that I thought could possibly fit the bill (tried not to waste people's time on ones totally not suitable) and always rang even if I was going to be just 10 minutes late. I'm hoping that these people are not the typical horse buyers - how would they like it done to them?!!
Best wishes in finding Major a good home with genuine people who will love him like they should, sure there is one out there perfect for him (if only my niece was older!).

madgirl

Visit site
exactly! Grrrrrr!!!
Anyway he is going on horsequest, and the ciren saddlers tomorrow!
Trying a horsie tomorrow too !

Fantasy_World

Visit site
What a gorgeous pony
smile.gif
hope you find him a good home as he looks like he has been very well loved and looked after.
So sorry you have to part with him
frown.gif

best wishes
Caroline x