So bloody fed up!

Tilly06

Visit site
Sorry, just a whine and a feeling-sorry-for-myself moment, im sure everyone has them!! Basically the horse i have on loan is for sale, i am desperate to buy him, but have no where to stable him! there are yards right near my house, but they are all full, and unless i can find somewhere, i cant have him :-( arghhhhh noo fair x

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Oh dear are you sure there is no where for you, even somewhere temp that might not be ideal but just till something else comes available? Where are you maybe someone on here can help

catherinep

Visit site
Try talking to your farrier and/or feed merchants - they are always a really good source of info on local yards and also private yards where there may be a stable and some grazing...... I have just sold our place and our purchase fell through, so have had to find somewhere for 3 horses, 1 pony and 5 sheep and it has been a complete nightmare....my feed supplier was fab and recommended a place that I never even knew existed....so fingers crossed that it will be OK. We move in at the weekend - hopefully only until we can find somewhere to buy or our original purchase comes back on line (fingers, toes, everything crossed!)

Good luck!

Tilly06

Visit site
Thanks guys, just feel so helpless and frustrated. There are loads of small private yards near me, but they are all full. Where he is at the moment just isnt practial for us at all in terms of travelling etc. Oh well, ill try again xx

truffles

Visit site
I would phone up the little yard you said you had around you, and ask them to phone you the moment they have a vacancy (As long as the yard is suitable for you!)
Can you not talk to the owner and just ask her to hang in there and maybe get a vetting done before you buy her, so the moment a vacancy comes along, you can whisk her away asap??

Best of luck xx

Tilly06

Visit site
Yes ill call and say that the moment theres a space let me know!! i doubt there will be one, its a very nice yard, and small at that so not holding out too much hope for that.. Just looks like its not meant to be :-( thanks for the advice and support though guys, its nice, i haven't been on here too long either so much appreciated x