So Eventers - Unaff in Midlands..

Deefa

Visit site
Next year i am hoping to get my then 5yr old out to his first events.
I wondered what events are in the midlands that run unaff classes over the BE courses? Only BE80 and maybe BE90 later in the year if al goes well.
I am in north Leicestershire.

becca1305

Visit site
not sure about the classes, but brooksby college, catton park & ALW are the ones springing off the top of my head. Agree with above poster I went to an unaffil PC at Danethorpe in the early spring, I dont think thats BE but it was a lovely course and showjumping was a nice size on lovely flat ground too :).

Cyclops

Visit site
East Midlands Dressage Group run a really good early one day event at Osberton (North Notts) at the end of February - Not an official BE course but a lot of BE jumps are used and an awful lot of BE eventers use it as a pre season warm up as the ground is usually so good there. They run a Novice and Open (BE90ish and BE Novice ish levels)

LizzyandToddy

Visit site
Brooksby in east mids do BE90/100 course, unafiliated riding club event is on the 2nd Oct, the BE however is this weekend! Lovely course for young horse, quite short and confidence giving, nothing very spooky and grounds always good.

BEVol

Visit site
Solihull run unaffiliated from 70cm to 100cm, the facilities are fab, well worth the effort :) There tomorrow CX collecting ring!

Stafford ran their first unaff this September and I am sure will run more next year.