So excited! Looking at a trailer today :D

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
Just an excited post!!! The Ifor dealer guy's tow bar fitting man is currently outside fitting a tow bar to our new car and then we're off after I muck out, to look at a Ifor 401. :D I've sold a whole bunch of stuff and saved up for one, checked all the weights on my car (I am legal to tow on my B license with our car and a single trailer as long as I down plate a 100kgs off the MAM of the trailer to 1500kgs) so am so excited to start getting out and about without having to rely on other people!!! I've waited so long for this so excited!!!!

Theocat

Visit site
Exciting!! I remember when I bought mine - it was great! Don't get carried away, though - make sure the trailer is sound and check the paperwork, etc. I found a great one but on checking the number it was four years older than the owner had said, so it gave me wriggle room to negotiate :p

Lipza767

Visit site
Oooh good luck and have fun :) Thankfully my husband has an old style licence so carts me around in my trailer. I'm in my late 30's and haven't had my own transport before and love it. We do look a bit like pikies though as he uses his transit van to tow it!

Equi

Visit site
Have fun! Love tailer hunting, but i'm not very good at not buying them. I've bought four in my time!

WelshD

Visit site
I hope its going well, good luck!

I can only echo the point above about not getting carried away, I bought a 3.5t a couple of months back and despite being briefed what to check I didn't do much more than squeal and throw my money at the sellers!

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
Hope it goes well and you come home with a nice shiny new trailer! :D

I'm hopefully picking one up end of the month, 10 hour round trip for a trailer :eek:.

sidesaddlegirl

www.sidesaddlegirl.co.uk
Well, went to see two trailers today, the first was GORG and in excellent condition but it was a bit over my budget. The 2nd one was still in good condition with some scuffs, etc but will clean up nicely and the floor is sound and was well within my budget so we gave the seller a deposit and it's coming home with me on Saturday :) It's the burgundy one so will match my mare's travelling kit, lol. Just need to tell the yard owner as he has to make room for me this week, sort out insurance and get a new number plate made. This week at work is going to draaaaaaaaaag :D LOL, it was 2 hours there and 2 hours back but I think worth it! :D