So excited.....Stafford's tomorrow :) Who's going?

TopTotty

Visit site
So at last it's here......... One more sleep until a very early start for Stafford :) I'm in the 80.

Is anyone else there tomorrow???

Good luck everyone :) :)

Annette4

Visit site
Not there tomorrow but I'll be there on Saturday (on foot and taking photos) so let me know your numbers/times/pony colours....I'll be the one with a mental whippet and a corgi if anyone needs a pony holding / coffee fetching.

titch

Visit site
Good luck!! I'm there on Saturday.

If you haven't already seen, the pictures are already up on Shoestring eventing's website, the course looks lovely :)

Shrimp

Visit site
Me! Im doing the 80 too, section E. Course looks great, feeling a bit nervous as it isn't my horse im riding but we should be ok :) thankfully not too early for us, am looking forward to getting back into the eventing season though.

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Good luck!! I'm there on Saturday.

If you haven't already seen, the pictures are already up on Shoestring eventing's website, the course looks lovely :)

Thanks for that, course looks awesome!
I'm there in the 90 on Sunday. Can't wait to get the season started! Have always really liked Stafford as a first event. Hope the ground stays ok in the forecasted showers this weekend!!
Good look all, stay safe! :)

lyndsayberesford

Visit site
Number 324 in the 90 on sat! Big bay horse with white star ridden by a female in baby pink and baby blue colours :) first time BE so could make for some exciting photos

mil1212

Visit site
I'm dressage writing for an 80 section so will look out for you. Am in the 100 and 100+ on sunday so i hope the weather and ground hold up! Good luck!

TopTotty

Visit site
I'm dressage writing for an 80 section so will look out for you. Am in the 100 and 100+ on sunday so i hope the weather and ground hold up! Good luck!

No laughing out loud though ;) I'm the one with no left canter ;) Little dark bay pony number 161 :)

smja

Visit site
I'm in the 100 tomorrow. Very excited now, it's our first trip to Stafford and our first away comp this year. Suspect dressage may be a little....energetic...

Shrimp

Visit site
Good luck to everyone for the rest of the weekend! Went today, ground was pretty good considering, dressage warm up not great (they have split it into three rather than the one huge warm up, I think so there is a fresh section for each day which is a good idea) but arenas were fine. SJ also held up very well. XC warm up was quite deep in spots on top of the hill near the jumps. Course generally good (its been beefed up since I last went though!), be careful/steady going down the hill towards the water, it goes very soft.
Overall a great event, stewards and volunteers all very helpful and cheery especially the smiley time in the start box! And I have never been called ma'am by a dressage steward before so that was a novelty! :D
Fingers crossed for good weather for the remainder of the event.