So Harold's Park Farmers....

Ferdinase514

Visit site
How'd you get on today?

Finni was a super star, came 3rd. Bit tense in canter but....wait for it.....

I GOT A 9!!! for his halt
blush.gif

Almost fell over when I saw it.

Went back for my sheet at 2pm and did look out for people, but couldn't remember times
frown.gif

katiejaye

Visit site
Hey! Well done you that's super! I came 2nd in my elementary test...Louis' second time elementary so I was super duper chuffed with him! I literally almost fell over when I saw I had come second! He worked his little socks off! I saw Jo and she also got placed so a good day all around! Well done!

Jo C

Visit site
Well done you two - what a good day for all of us.
grin.gif
I came 6th in the Prelim so was really chuffed as I didn't think it was a very good test. No idea about the Novice as I left before the end. Katiejaye - fantastic result in the Elementary as you were quite worried about it. FinnMcCoul I did look out for you but don't think I saw you unless you were parked next to me (I was navy blue lorry with silver stripe) and there was a white box parked next to me - was that you?

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I think you were? Did you pop you head round the side when we were loading mad mya?

Is a white lorry with Purple and Lilac stripes. We had the chesnut mare that was throwing herself off the side of the ramp trying to load
blush.gif

Looks like this...
truck.jpg

Jo C

Visit site
Thats the one! I should have come and said hello but was too shy!
blush.gif
Didn't want to make myself look too stupid.
grin.gif
I introduced myself to KatieJaye but I recognised her by the description of her horses. Well done on your result, did you find the school spooky too?

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Oh how exciting!!

Sorry! I was obviously being really slow, as I saw you look round but assumed you were wondering what Mya's performance was about!

She's getting better about loading but always rears once or twice before going in and her new trick is to go off to the side...but we're mean and just make her load from there!

Finni's been there 2 or 3 times before, but he does have is eyes on stalks just in case
wink.gif
I really liked being there early as it can get quite busy later on.

Jo C

Visit site
I didn't think her loading was too bad, I've see people trying to laod for about an hour before. I thought you got her in fairly quickly. I should have been brave, you probably thought I was a right nosy whatsit!
tongue.gif

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Am quite used to people cpming up and giving us their advice, as she can look quite violent! She's getting better with the pressure halter, but you have to be very consistent with her. She averages about 5 mins now rather than hours of trying to throw herself over backwards. I think Finni was more concerned where his girlfriend's tasty hay had gone!

Jo C

Visit site
I wouldn't dream of coming up and giving advice, I tend to think people know their own horses much better than I do, thats not to say I wouldn't help if needed.

Twiglet

Visit site
I love HPF......but mine finds the outdoor school waaaaay too scary. The indoor's lovely, we like that one (he's a poser, likes the mirrors).

Can't believe how many Essex related posts there are on here today!

Well done Finn McCoul, sounds like you did well.

Oh and I'm one of the people you probably watch try and load their horse for hour +! Hence why we haven't competed since about June, far too much like hard work!!
Might be at Trailblazers, NH next week though if anyone else is going?