So i got one .....finally

K9YLA

Visit site
I looked at litters and it just wasnt for me as nothing sat right .....so when a friend told me a rescue had been asked to help rehome 5 x 8 month old pups kept by the breeder ( I have no idea why) 🤔 then rehomed via a rescue ( new home couldn't manage him) I wanted a bitch lol....but said " well OK just give me a dog then" lol.
So here is Bhodi .

Attachments

• 20240329_115622.jpg
    20240329_115622.jpg
    710 KB · Views: 79

Asha

Visit site
He really is stunning. Congratulations
I’m a recent rottie convert , my friend has had them for years . But I’ve always been a bit nervous of them . Until her latest one, she’s an absolute sweetheart and my lads best friend .
Hope you have lots of fun with him

K9YLA

Visit site
He really is stunning. Congratulations
I’m a recent rottie convert , my friend has had them for years . But I’ve always been a bit nervous of them . Until her latest one, she’s an absolute sweetheart and my lads best friend .
Hope you have lots of fun with him
I love them.
Of all the dogs I've owned ( lots) rotties have left a huge imprint on me and I've just gravitated to them :)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Gorgeous! My oh has a friend with a rottie. He failed to mention it when I had to go take something to her house.
Turned up and had this huge head at my car window, barking.
By the time I summoned up the courage to get out he’d stopped and was the loveliest kindest dog.
She told me he was the best dog they had ever had and she’d hoped to breed from him to keep a puppy if she could find someone with a nice bitch… I stand interest was registered 😂
Sadly it didn’t happen but I’d have had him like a shot.
They are beautiful

K9YLA

Visit site
Gorgeous! My oh has a friend with a rottie. He failed to mention it when I had to go take something to her house.
Turned up and had this huge head at my car window, barking.
By the time I summoned up the courage to get out he’d stopped and was the loveliest kindest dog.
She told me he was the best dog they had ever had and she’d hoped to breed from him to keep a puppy if she could find someone with a nice bitch… I stand interest was registered 😂
Sadly it didn’t happen but I’d have had him like a shot.
They are beautiful
Lol.....sounds about right :)