So If I Was To Say To You...

_OC_

Visit site
...Here is £1000 to spend on your horse or any thing equestrian, what would you spend it on? :)

Me... I would spend mine on a whole new summer wardrobe for me.....find a good instructor to iron out all my naughty riding habits :D

What would you do with yours?

RubysGold

Visit site
I would use it to do my trailer test so that I could go out to some shows. already have car and trailer and dad takes us occasionally but it will be great when I can have independence there

emmad96

Visit site
Am I allowed to convert to NZD hehe xD...

In that case, with my 2 grand...

Full set of pro choice boots
Winter and summer Bucas rugs
Nice boots and chaps

Clannad48

Visit site
I would pay for my daughter to take her trailer test so she would be independent and able to go out when she wants to go rather than have to see if I am available to take her

Kima

Visit site
I would buy a new wardrobe for myself (selfish haha :D )
A couple of new numnahs/ new bridle and some new rugs for my boy :D

Hepsibah

Visit site
Lessons, lots and lots of lessons. It's been far too long since I was on a lunged horse without reins or stirrups.... :D

Boulty

Visit site
Does putting it in the "fixing the lorry when it throws another tantrum" fund count? If so that's where it would go (tbh it'd be more use patching the hole left by its latest garage bill!) or maybe I could use it to get a jump barrier put in and some more hooks and fastenings for partitions and the like. If I MUST spend it specifically on the horsie then I'd love a jumping saddle... I'd also love a HM Vogue dressage saddle (hmmm maybe if I part-ex current saddle and get a used Vogue that amount may stretch to both, just!)

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Lessons, lots and lots of lessons. It's been far too long since I was on a lunged horse without reins or stirrups.... :D

Pain being paid for.

337.jpg

Pie's mum

Visit site
I'd use it to buy a jumping saddle. And if any was left over some matchy matchy too - and a backer of stud muffins as Pie loves them.