so if you had the money would you...........

ozpoz

Visit site
The lace one looks like a padded gusset on top of your hat - very odd indeed.
if I thought it would make me look supremely elegant, and needed to throw away some money, then I might. But - I don't, on both counts.

{138171}

Visit site
No dont like it, ive just ordered a pink charles owen vent air, thats as far as i go, did have a blue one but my neice has stolen it!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
That lace one is amazing - the lace section even looks like it protrudes out at the front of the hat like a boob, so I suppose it wearing a bra is fitting. Who knew being a tit head could be so expensive!

I actually quite like the sparkly number :eek::oops:. But that price is beyond ridiculous and anyone who has got that amount of money to spend on a hat needs to find something far better to do with it.

Abi90

Visit site
I was collecting ring stewarding at a venue once and the judge said to me “there’s a girl with a ridiculous hat. Looks like a Lacey thong on it, you’ll know it when you see it”... oh I did and it looked just like that one

MagicMelon

Visit site
Nope no matter how rich I was I still wouldn't ever buy this, nothing stays nice around horses for long. Imagine every fall costing you £1,000 - thats ridiculous. I'm perfectly happy with my Charles Owens!

The lace one is seriously revolting, they'd have to pay me £1k to wear it.