So its Christmas eve ,when all the animals can speak.

Mike007

Visit site
What will yours be doing ? Bob the nota cob will almost certainly be singing (its an Irish thing). Probably Fairytale of New york by the pogues ,till all the other horses hurl empty feed buckets at his door!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I am expecting four part harmonies from our lot :) The two larger ladies will be singing soprano, with the Appy's joining as alto and contralto, just not sure that they will all sing the same song! :D

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
In which case, I'd like the little swine to tell me why he gave his auntie Sophie a heart attack by not being in the right field when she went to catch him in! And why he felt the need to stick his face in the mud in the not-right field! I had the heart attack call-'you need to come to the yard, I can't find your horse'. He had jumped into a mate's field, nicely hidden by the hedge line.

Mrs G

Visit site
In which case, I'd like the little swine to tell me why he gave his auntie Sophie a heart attack by not being in the right field when she went to catch him in! And why he felt the need to stick his face in the mud in the not-right field! I had the heart attack call-'you need to come to the yard, I can't find your horse'. He had jumped into a mate's field, nicely hidden by the hedge line.

Christmas Suprise!

Mrs G

Visit site
My lad will be the stable Scrooge (takes after his Dad - miserable git!) the flighty young TB in the stable next door will be all excited about Santa coming and my horse will be lamenting that the only good thing about Christmas is a few extra carrots - he doesn't even get any time off - in fact because mother's off work she'll be wanting to ride more - bah humbug!

Last edited:

Highlands

Visit site
Freddie has just insisted on a bed time apple, they are all out. Walked up and gave one to Mars too who is 24. Freddie would or will be saying... Don't forget me... I'm hungry now... And the fairy lights are too bright, turn them off!

flirtygerty

Visit site
!7 2hh TB, why do they all pick on me mam.
16 2hh WB mare, if you don't teach that youngster manners, I WILL.
15 2 hh trotter x, don't forget I'm your special boy.
still growing young cob, why won't anyone play with me, I'll try and be gentle

Mike007

Visit site
Stille Nacht, heilige Nacht,
Alles schläft; einsam wacht
Nur das traute hochheilige Paar.
Holder Knabe im lockigen Haar,
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!
Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh!

Hirten erst kundgemacht
Durch der Engel Halleluja,
Tönt es laut von fern und nah:
Christ, der Retter ist da!
Christ, der Retter ist da!

Gottes Sohn, o wie lacht
Lieb' aus deinem göttlichen Mund
, Da uns schlägt die rettende Stund'.
Christ, in deiner Geburt!
Christ, in deiner Geburt!

Damn ,Bob has been hanging about with those German warm bloods

Leo Walker

Visit site
Dear god, NOOOOO!! One of my dogs is the most demanding attention searching creature. I say it a lot, but he has more expressions for sad than eskimos have words for snow, and thats despite being a pampered princess!.If he could speak his list of demands would be never ending :lol:

Ladyinred

Visit site
The youngest of our two girls will be singing 'I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves' endlessly whilst the older puts her hoofs over her ears and begs for the phone number of ILPH.