So now I've realised something..

jules89

Visit site
I have completely lost my bottle with my grey mare. We had a fall at Wilton in the show jumping (she basically didnt take off then rolled on mme) and I have just tried to jump for the first time since. Nothing went wrong, as such, but I just don't enjoy riding her and the fall has really scared me.

I'm fine on my other hrose, but I have complete trust in him. i think because I have never really WANTED to ride the mare, and just told that it would be a good idea and i should, I am not really enjoying it. she is for sale but I have had people just not ring back, and I am fed up with it. I need to sell her so I can get something a bit smaller and something (ppreferably not a mare, I have enough PMS on my own) that will give me confidence at the higher levels and not something i am thrown on.

frown.gif

Thanks for reading, this is moer of a rant and wish for someone to buy her lol

niagaraduval

Visit site
Have you tried advertising her in yards, riding stables, tack shops, feed stores, local shows, putting an advert in the back of your car window? Try advertising in magazines and papers. Sorry to hear this. I hope you sell her and find something more suitable soon!

Kenzo

Visit site
Are you at all giving off any bad vibes/confidence issues when people are coming to view her, ok so you have made a decision to sell her because she's not the horse for you which is fare enough and is the right thing to do by both of you, plus she'll go to someone that will be able to enjoy her ir at least more suited to them etc which is good but maybe people might be getting a not so brilliant impression of her if your not so keen on her yourself...maybe? just a random thought that's all.
smile.gif

jules89

Visit site
I still adore her as a horse, we've had her since a 3 year old and evven though we lost her for a year when our house burnt down, we got her back, so shes been in my life for 7 years, and I do love her to bits. I've not had anyone actually come see her as such because they never get that far as they havent rung me back (which is ok because a lot of them have been from a long way away) I know though that she will be such a good schoolmistress for someone else... ho hum
I have already put adverts in my car and mums car and going to the tackshop this afternoon
smile.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
Oh dear, sorry I hope you didnt get the impression that I go the impression that you dont love/like her etc (ok even I'm confused now
crazy.gif
grin.gif
) it was just a random thought if people had come to view her thats all, oh well I'm sure when someone comes to see her you might even sell her straight away...who knows but yes its just getting them there in the first place I guess.
smile.gif
stay positive
smile.gif

jules89

Visit site
lol BE registered zebedee zig zag but thats not the one im ranting about
smile.gif
hes my superstar, just amazing, dont stop smiling when i ride him