So Proud, I could burst!!!

sea_view

Visit site
I have just heard from the owner of my beloved TB (who I had to sell last year as I was returning to uni to do a post grad and didn't want his talent being wasted) that she has just won the the Pony Club Mitsubishi Motors Tetrathlon Championships 2008.

She is only 14yrs and it was over the Novice course (I believe) at Hartbury college. I am as proud as punch, from where he started out to taking a 14yr old safely round a course like that is just wonderful.

Well done Mik and The Other Risk - they were also interviewed by H & H so look out for them hopefully in this week.

Thanks, gushing ex-mummy away to bubble now!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

X

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Well done, I understand how you feel, I too felt proud earlier when I got a call from the loaners of one of our mares, she too took one of our home breds round the course going clear, but didn't win anything.
The rider had never tackled anything like it and the mare helped her all the way .
It sounded quite a stiff course in muddy conditions, so I reckon you and I are justified in raising a glass this eveing to toast our good horses. (and our stallion who is the sire of our mare!)

Rosiefan

Visit site
Fantastic - you must be so proud and how right you were to let him go even though it must have been a very hard thing to do.

sea_view

Visit site
Thanks all, it was very hard to let him go, I still sometimes wish I never had but these things happen for reasons and with some hubby, parental and instructors advice taken on board it was for the best - 4 yr degree in 1 yr wasn't ever really going to give me much free time. Can only be delighted that this is the outcome it has brought for a very special horse who worked through alot to get where he is now x