So proud! I wanted to PM everyone but a thread is probably a better idea.

millreef

Visit site
Last year I donated a cup for an inter-school riding competition in Hong Kong. This year there were around 50 riders from about 12 international school teams. These teams were from all over Hong Kong and had some pretty awesome little riders. I named the cup after my mum who died the year before my daughter was born. They never met but I know my mum would have LOVED her so much. Well my daughter was in one of the heats and I just found out that her team won the cup! I can't tell you how proud I am that my mums granddaughter was on the team which won the cup! It makes me so happy:D I wanted you all to know:)

teresagarsden

Visit site
What a great story made me smile.
Well done to your daughter too.

You hear so much negative stuff its good to hear a nice story for a change :O)

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
What a wonderful story :) I'm sure your mum would have been as proud and pleased as you are. What a lovely idea in the first place to give a memorial trophy.

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
Congrats to your daughter and all her team. Somethings are meant to be. My daughter won her RC Tophy for most improved senior with her super cob Almera last year. She got the e-mail telling her the good news the day the cob was put to sleep, we cried buckets. 4 months on it makes us so proud and her name will be on the cup forever.

millreef

Visit site
Thanks for all the lovely comments. Here is a photo of her on the day, she's just twelve years old. She was quite relaxed but I was a bag of nerves!
picture.php