So proud of my boy...he is....

hadfos

Visit site
1 in a million,lol,we did some gridwork this eve with 7 bounces
shocked.gif
,my jumping is cack at the best of times,lol(friend doing a book review for hho so we had to try it out)..we are learning together as i have never had the help before now,have popped the odd fence but no doubles etc,only had him 12 yrs
blush.gif
grin.gif
!!Well,when we first turned down towards the line he backed right off(which he does as he is a lazy piglet...working on his canter rightrein at the mo as not too clever),however dosnt offer to run out,he flattened the lot,pmsl,the bounces really caught him off guard..came round again better..then again,much better(apart from my position
frown.gif
)changed the line(spread cross to pole on floor to small parrallel pole on floor but with slightly bigger,not alot,lol parrallel last..)OMG..striding not too good on approach,he jumped 1st part big well unseated me,i had 1 stirrup with the other leg lord knows were
confused.gif
slumped over his shoulders,with little rein contact to say the least...heading toward the end jump...eek,shouted omg stop,lol,bless his little heart he jumped it,made me bloody sit up
grin.gif
...most others would have ducked out and said bugger you bitch,if you cant ride me properly am not jumping that,lol...and bless his cottons we came round again because of the disaster...canter more forward and jumped it really well
grin.gif

He was sooo honest,and i cannot thank him enough for not ditching me
tongue.gif
,coz i would have ditched me,lol
grin.gif

hadfos

Visit site
Thankyou to you both....was proud of him and pleased i did him justice in the end and sat and rode him properly,lol(well sat up at least
blush.gif
)!!
grin.gif