So proud of my naughty boy!

3OldPonies

Visit site
OK, so I'll start straight away by saying normally he would have been told off, but . . .

. . . last night me and the boys were visited by a couple of my dad's neighbours. The son has helped out in the past when I've been away and for some reason thought he knew my boy better than me - hah!

I told him that P could be bolshy and that was why I was asking him to step away from us as we stood there chatting, but did he believe me, no of course not 'he's fine' he said, 'he's no bother', whereupon P standing up for his mum and living up to his reputation, promptly pushed him out of the way and stood on his foot. I would swear blind that he had a cheeky twinkle in his eye when he did it!!!!!

Anyway like I say I would normally tell him off, but on this occasion I felt that he'd managed to stand up for both of us and maybe the bloke won't be so keen next time to assume he knows better based on three days of putting buckets in the stable . . .

Finn

Visit site
OK, so I'll start straight away by saying normally he would have been told off, but . . .

. . . last night me and the boys were visited by a couple of my dad's neighbours. The son has helped out in the past when I've been away and for some reason thought he knew my boy better than me - hah!

I told him that P could be bolshy and that was why I was asking him to step away from us as we stood there chatting, but did he believe me, no of course not 'he's fine' he said, 'he's no bother', whereupon P standing up for his mum and living up to his reputation, promptly pushed him out of the way and stood on his foot. I would swear blind that he had a cheeky twinkle in his eye when he did it!!!!!

Anyway like I say I would normally tell him off, but on this occasion I felt that he'd managed to stand up for both of us and maybe the bloke won't be so keen next time to assume he knows better based on three days of putting buckets in the stable . . .

Im really sorry and I know I shouldnt off but this did make me chuckle

RubysGold

Visit site
Lol love it

it really does annoy me when people try to tell you your wrong about what an animal will do when they don't know it (whether that be dog horse cat whatever)