so.. sports personality of the year 2012

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
They should all win :)

I can see Mo Farah winning with Bradley Wiggins second.

Is Tom still young enough to get young sports personality?

It's going to be so hard to decide!

armchair_rider

Visit site
I think Team GB will win the team award and Bolt the international. So far as the main award is concerned I think it will be between Mo Farah and Bradley Wiggins although if Andy Murray wins the US Open he'd become a very strong contender. I think the shortlist will be dominated by the Olympics - the above plus Ben Ainslie, Chris Hoy, Jess Ennis and Laura Trott. The campaign to get Nick and Charlotte in there should start now!

Nickijem

Visit site
I agree it should be Bradley Wiggins but then Jessica Ennis and Charlotte Dujardin would also get my vote!
There should be a male AND a female sports personality this year.

mon

Visit site
For sports personality Tom Daley, for achievement then anyones guess, Charlotte, Bradley wiggins Ben Ansley, Chris Hoy,

skewbaldpony

Visit site
I think Jessica Ennis will get it as the 'face of the games' - and fair enough, she carried that pressure, but I also agree with whoever said, lets start the campaign to get Charlotte du Jardin and possibly also Nick Skelton at least nominated, NOW.

ChiffChaff

Visit site
What about Vicky Pendleton?

My short list would be Vicky, Jess Ennis, Mo Farah, Bradley Wiggins, Ben Ainslie and perhaps Beth Tweddle too? Vicky and Beth are retiring so would be a fitting end to their careers. Chris Hoy has already won :D

Dab

Visit site
Wiggo, no contest.

The image of Wiggo sitting on the golden throne at Hampton Court after winning the olympic time trial, all super skinny, unzipped, tats and giving the victory v signs was one of the funniest moments of the games, for me!

But of course everyone of Team GB did us proud.

Pilotspal

New User
Visit site
So many great achievements and athletes who would be very worthy winners. Do we entirely discount the possibility of a Paralympian achieving a standout performance equally worthy of the award?

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
So many people are deserving I think in a way it would be a shame to pick out just one. In Olympic year I think they should recognise everyone who has taken part so for me Team GB is
sports personality of the year.

MissMincePie&Brandy

Visit site
ooh I think there should be a special one this year to celebrate all our Gold madal winners. How do you choose between Mo, Wiggo, Jess, Ben Ainsly, Chris Hoy and of course Charlotte!!!! :)