So what events do you have tickets for?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Just wondering what everone has tickets for if you have them? Anyone have anything for non horsey ones?

I have them for the pure sj qualifiers on the Saturday.

Also anyone have a link to the things you can and cant take? Have heard there's not a lot you can take!

Karran

Visit site
I won Sunday Dressage for the eventing through the ballot.
Work did its own ballot and I got tickets for the sj eventing phase and medal ceremony
Last week Greenwich Council did a ballot for residents and I got a cross-country ticket.

I am so happy I may be sick. :) :) :)

hcm88

Visit site
I won Sunday Dressage for the eventing through the ballot.
Work did its own ballot and I got tickets for the sj eventing phase and medal ceremony
Last week Greenwich Council did a ballot for residents and I got a cross-country ticket.

I am so happy I may be sick. :) :) :)

Wow you lucky thing!

I've just got tickets to the eventing SJ (well, I say 'got', they still haven't arrived yet.....)

millimoo

Visit site
Tickets for the KUR and medal ceremony.
Band A tickets, and the most expensive 4 hours of my life, when you include hotel and travel costs.
Wouldn't miss it for the world - really excited,mind you tickets only arrived today :)

Racergirl

Visit site
Paralympic Dressage tickets, both sessions on the 1st September....

already got my union flag hat and hairband for my friend and I... ;)

teapot

Visit site
Eventing showjumping - cannot wait :D Two rounds & two medal ceremonies, best £100 I'll ever spend :D

But won't settle until I have said tickets in my hand...

Jo_x

Visit site
Second day of eventing dressage and eventing sj final / medal ceremony :D

Also have some paralympic dressage freestyle tickets, two session on one day (cant remember which) and some more that I submitted for resale but dont yet know if they have resold...

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Have not got tickets for anything , dont want tickets either not really interested in the olympics .Even though hubby is senior planner for the construction I can get interested my watch the odd bit on TV

Punchbowl

New User
Visit site
I have 2 tickets for the X country - wonderful except they are for a disabled person and carer. The original plan was for my father and I to go (Me as the carer). Sadly he died in February and I don't know anyone else who requires a wheelchair ticket.

After an initial phone call I was told I could probably convert to 2 general tickets and pay the difference but phone again when the tickets arrive. Now the tickets are here and I have been told the only option is to return them. I could understand this for any event where there is fixed seating but the x country??

I am really keen to go, as is a friend, but we are reluctant to have one of us using a wheelchair as a pretext to get in when neither of us needs to...

So any ideas? Do you know someone with a ticket who could benefit from using a wheelchair and we could swop? I think this is possible reading the blurb with the tickets.

OLDGREYMARE

Visit site
I have a ticket for the final sj day,I will be so disappointed if none of our team get through,longing to see Big Star and Tripple X.

windseywoo

Visit site
Got two tickets for cross country day and v excited. Received mine over two weeks ago so if people still haven't had their tickets I'd be getting a bit concerned. I received texts saying when they were going to be delivered and as they couldn't be signed for, where I could pick them up from.

wowzer22

Visit site
Ive got showjumping finals
2 sessions of dressage (paralympic 1st Sep)
2 sessions of athletics (unfortuately one clashes with the dressage but I don't know if its too late to send my spare ones back - if you do know then do let me know)

and 2 sessions of olmpic hockey - one ladies one mens

and I may be booking some more paralympic ones (as swimming I wouldn't mind seeing)