So... Where is everyone from?

harveysmom

Visit site
Im a southern softy, i came from Brixham in devon originally but at the moment living just outside northampton
moving north slowly

FionaM12

Visit site
:D Hello former Pendle person! lol I know Grindleton...keep my horses near to Bolton-by-Bowland!

It's a beautiful area. My grandparents escaped the city (Liverpool) during the war to live in Slaidburn. They are buried in Slaidburn churchyard. My dad was full of funny stories about his youth spent in that area. He met my Mum at a dance in Newton village hall. :)

Froddy

Visit site
I live very near the UoC, or St Martins as we Lancaster folk still call it!

I was originally from near Clitheroe (a village called Grindleton, in sight of Pendle Hill). Moved from there to Maghull, between Ormskirk and Liverpool. Rode in my youth at Aughton and Formby (wonderful beach for riding).

I've been in Lancaster for over 30 years now, so am beginning to be accepted! :D

Where in Aughton did you ride? Aughton Chase or NEC? or somewhere else?

Toast

Visit site
I currently live in Garstang, but im from Chorley and im moving back there to my mums (coppull.. also not far from derby house!) for a little while so OH and i can find a house back in Garstang!

Im feeling a HHO North West Derby House meet......anyone else? :D

FionaM12

Visit site
Where in Aughton did you ride? Aughton Chase or NEC? or somewhere else?

Aughton Chase, but did have a few lessons at NEC too. I was a helper at A Chase and bought my old boy Bamber from there when it closed. Also had some lessons with Joan Christian. All a long time ago now.

Bamber lived at various farms when I had him, and for a while at Clare Molyneux's. She became a lifelong friend.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
I'm in Whitefield, North Manchester, horses are in the small village of Simister famous for its M60 junction :D, and I learnt to ride at Ryders Farm in Kearsley.

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
Am also very close to Derby House, but even closer to ApacheWarlord (waves at AW as hacks past her gates)

Live near southport, work preston, ponies Inbetween!