So who is going to Bramham ?

Audacity

Visit site
I'm there on Friday for the stallion parade (taking stallions), shopping and watching dressage & BYEH. Then back again on Saturday as a volunteer in XC Control.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I'm here now and it's been glorious for the past 24 hrs. The ground is quite hRd, so hopefully won't get that muddy even if it does rain. Just off to watch the first trot up.

Ps, how exciting Audacity! Which stallions are you with?

Last edited:

Audacity

Visit site
Honey08 - ours are in 1st & 4th - hopefully this lovely weather will continue so we all have a good weekend.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I'm here now and it's been glorious for the past 24 hrs. The ground is quite hRd, so hopefully won't get that muddy even if it does rain. Just off to watch the first trot up.

Ps, how exciting Audacity! Which stallions are you with?

See you tomorrow, hopefully, Honey08!

trottingon

Visit site
I'm thinking of going either Friday or Saturday. Just as happy to watch dressage as XC, but think my dog will enjoy the XC day more!
If I end up having to go on the Friday, I assume there are grandstand seats around the dressage arena? Are dogs allowed in? Does anyone know? Any advice?
Thanks x

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
There aren't grandstands, but there are benches around the arenas you can sit on and dogs are welcome. It's the best one for viewing dressage with dogs. Try and get behind a banner on the fence then they get shade.