So you want a dog, part 2

skinnydipper

Visit site

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
That was funny to watch, thanks @skinnydipper .

It reminded me about another video from a year or so ago, were the owners comes home to water all over their floors, and an indoors safety camera they had, showed how one of their French Bulldogs came in through a doggy door carrying a turned on garden hose (not full spray mode, but it was on), took a little walk with the hose around the room, before taking the hose back outdoors. However, later the Frenchie came back in again with the hose, but this time, after realising the hose didn't reach as far as to wherever the dog had planned to take it, the dog just dropped the hose, and left it lying on the floor...

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
well I give first place to the Dalmatians follow closely by the little white dog getting mud (I hope its mud..) everywhere!

I have to say that I don't think it looks like mud on the screenshot I took from the video
tkatGvv9_o.png

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
I don’t get why folk are standing by filming the destruction..

I often think like you, that I would want to stop the dog first, and maybe I would come to think about taking a few pictures afterwards. But to be fair, as long as it doesn't involve the dog being in distress somehow, once the pillow/dog bed is already torn to pieces, if you spend a little time on taking a short video of the destruction before you start cleaning up the mess, or whether you choose to go straight to begin cleaning up the mess, won't make much difference. Also, as Skinnydipper have already said, dog cams have became quite popular, so it's not always a case of someone deciding to take up their phone to film, because it's possible it's already getting filmed.