Soham ODE

archoak

Visit site
What a nice pony club
smile.gif
Had a great day, Jack and Duke came 5th even after going wrong twice in the dressage, the judge had to get out of her car to tell Jack
blush.gif
and then she made really nice comments about them. Had their first clear sj, brilliant xc even though Duke did a massive jump over the skinny carrrots! Sorry if self indulgent but first time placed at a ODE with Duke
smile.gif

sarah23

Visit site
first of all well done, glad sombody had a good day i missed a jump out showjumping, if i hadn't i would of won the class and then to top it all off my little boy who was 4 on thursday jumped of my lorry step fell over and smashed two teeth out.

sarah23

Visit site
Running around fine by bed time, just a little gappy now and for then next 2-3 years untill his new teeth grow, but hey it could of been a lot worse.

spooks

Visit site
otto was a complete muppet there today, his dressage comments were all 'tense & hollow' , worst in his section i beleive but only his 2nd ever test so no surprise really.( there were worse scores than his in the class though) so not all bad
showjumping he flat jumped every single fence at great speed although he did clear them all ,got 4 faults though as he came over number 2 and pi$$ed off so ash had to turn a circle for number 3. she was contemplating not even going xc as she said she had no brakes or steering! she did run him however and he napped every time he saw the lorries , as ash approached the water the steward was in there trying to retrieve one of the flags which was pretending to be a boat and otto was like, im not even going in there never mind doing the jump ! he did jump it the second time .ash thought she got penalties for it but her friend later text her and said she was clear xc so can only assume the steward thought the floating flag caused him to refuse when in fact he was just being a moron and decided he didnt want to jump it !
at least the weather held!
grin.gif

sammys ma

Visit site
Did any of you spot a Hairy Traditional coloured there?
that was Bob.....did well dressage, which we were most worried about....
Then was a VERY naught boy....refused the Pink Double SJ and was eliminated!
Proceeded onto X-country....spooking all over the place, and point blank refused the Water jump...was spinning round like a loon, and after 3 attempts, eliminated!!!

Ah well, it was his first ODE....so maybe take a step back and get him out SJing and X country training!

who said coloured Cobs are easy!!
confused.gif
grin.gif

spooks

Visit site
i saw you! you were warming up across the field and i said to ash , look at that lovely cob over there! would have come and said hi if id known.