*****************SOLD*************

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Still chuckling at the thought that Rigs was for sale.

Anyway, according to most on HHO, if I no longer wanted him, he should be PTS!

But no he is wanted, and if I didn't have a space for him any more, I think he would be reasonably easy to rehome to somewhere amazing.

BTW, it was my weekend camp place that was for sale!

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Are you sure he is a cob? He is absolutely gorgeous and I have mane envy. My Connie has a missing bit due to a wug his last owners used and nothing I try makes it grow more than a few wisps.

Passport says Cob X Cob. We think he is part Friesian. However, if you look at his Rigsby thread, the photos from when I first got him defo look like he is a cob. He had already lost a shed load of weight with the previous owners then, before that he was a very solid cob!

At that time his insulin levels were 234 and he was just finished 3 months of box rest for lami, as well as being borderline cushings (27.5). Vet said to diet, diet, diet.

His insulin levels were 1.8 this time round, and he had been a couple of hours at grass just before the test. Year before we did the Caro sugar test and they were 2.5, I think.

I would prefer him fatter, but every time the vet comes he or she (had both varieties) have said no, he MUST be kept skinny.

He does have cob feather; cob mallenders (controlled by weekly clipping and washing, and some potions); cob mentality and cob sense of humour. Also cob hair!!! Proper moustache, beard, under fur, cat hairs that are longer than my hair!!!