Solihull BE - ground?

VRIN

Visit site
Actually quite good . they have spiked and aerated it loads. My horse doesn't like hard ground and he was fine..

Audacity

Visit site
Thanks - will go - it's just we are 3 hours away & a 4pm dressage so very long day if only going to end up doing dressage & show jumping!!!

applecart14

Visit site
My O/H is Head Groundsman there and he's spent weeks on the build up to BE getting the ground right. I know its been aerated loads and his been telling me about it every night on the phone! He has really worked hard as have the rest of the team to get the ground just right, and by the time I posted this you will have had your day out, so I hope you have enjoyed your day there x

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
My O/H is Head Groundsman there and he's spent weeks on the build up to BE getting the ground right. I know its been aerated loads and his been telling me about it every night on the phone! He has really worked hard as have the rest of the team to get the ground just right, and by the time I posted this you will have had your day out, so I hope you have enjoyed your day there x

And what a good job he did! I was there yesterday and you could really see the effort that had been put in to get the ground jumpable as its so hard around here!

Girlracer

Visit site

He did a fabulous job, the ground was excellent.

Audacity

Visit site
Just got home from a good day at Solihull - Despite a blow out on the M42 and only 5 minutes to get horse off the lorry to go straight into dressage we were thrilled with the ground and organisers - they moved my daughter to the end of the section to give me a bit more time to get there and the ground was lovely - even better we got 10th in the Open Novice. Thank you to all involved - definitely worth a long drive for.