Solihull/Sheldon/Bickenhill

Ambers mum

Visit site
I am going to move to Olton soon and I need to move my two mares from Coleshill to somewhere closer to Olton/Sheldon.

We are hoping to rent a couple of acres near to the area but I don't know of anywhere apart from Di Mays Hazel Farm in the area which is full livery and I don't think we can afford that yet until my boyfriends business takes off.

Also if I was travelling by public transport is there a direct route to Coleshill from Olton/Acocks Green? Personally I would prefer them to stay at the farm we are at because my sisters horses are there and we hack toall the shows over Coleshill way.

Not asking a lot am I lol xx

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
There would be bus/train from Olton to Solihull/Dorridge/Lapworth areas which obviously has Solihull Riding Club nearby. From living near there some years ago the riding was good and plenty of fields. Not sure about the Bickenhill area but if you pop to the riding club they used to have a notice board up.

JulesRules

Visit site
Hazel Farm might be worth a look as for fully livery it is very reasonable indeed, although to do it for the price individual treatment does suffer a little I think.

Otherwise there are a few places Shirley/Hollywood way?

Hmm let me have a think.....

Que Sera

Visit site
Anything still going at Church Farm in Bickenhill? No idea about arrangements now but they had DIY there years ago; horses lived out at least during summer so could be possible. They've got a school, too.

Ambers mum

Visit site
My friend Clare rents the yard now at Church Farm. xx

We have decided to leave the horses in Coleshill and are paying a friend to look after them while I am at work and I will either cycle or use public transport on my four days off to see them xxx

Thanks xxx

Que Sera

Visit site
My friend Clare rents the yard now at Church Farm. xx

We have decided to leave the horses in Coleshill and are paying a friend to look after them while I am at work and I will either cycle or use public transport on my four days off to see them xxx

Thanks xxx

Nice to know it's still going in some form. Hope she's happy there and the new arrangements work out for you x