Solution saddles, any good?

Sammyandant

Visit site
After a new saddle for an ever changing shape ex race horse. I like the sound of solution saddles just after some reviews good/bad. THANKS!!

sarahw4517

Visit site
I tried one for a week, the leather was poor quality and it was very unstable. The fitter used so many shims I cannot believe it would have been comfortable!

Make sure you are 100% sure before you buy :)

ozpoz

Visit site
I love mine. Very comfortable for horse and rider. I have never had stability issues and have stuck with this brand for 10 years now, since first trying one. : )

Capriole

Visit site
Ive had one for a few years, now. Really like it. I use it on a bunch of different horses as my saddle of choice, as well as the horse I originally bought it for :)

(The fitter did say when I trialled it that they can show up your balance for what it is, so if you aren't very stable in the saddle it might not be for you. This was re one of the older sorts, which mine is, as it was before the Smart versions were out).

GinaGeo

Visit site
I've been using them for four years now. Not had any problems and now own three of them! Nobody knows they're treeless until I tell them and even when they sit in them they just tell me how comfortable they are!

Kat

Visit site
Amazing! Love mine, can't think of a single negative. I have the smart dressage saddle but use it for everything, including hunting! Just wish I could afford a jumping one too.