some of the dogs (rehomed) 2012 (piccies)

CAYLA

Visit site
I found more (I think we can say it was the year of the difficult terrier);) as we homed loads, non easy rehomes, no matter how cute they looked, they where monsters, human made monster obs:rolleyes::p

That £500 camera I bought OH came in a handy, we made them look like angels, a bit a grass and some sunshine:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This one has ALOT of homes before she came to us and was a pound dog
DSC_01272.jpg

labbitch5.jpg

We have had a fair few labs in too (nothing new there)
2011-09-10_17-07-23_904.jpg

2011-09-10_16-34-37_952.jpg

2011-04-26_21-45-23_594.jpg

2011-02-22184923.jpg

daisy2.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

2012-04-27_19-15-44_926.jpg

2012-11-25_17-52-47_562.jpg

Last edited:

Alec Swan

Visit site
Cayla,

I really don't do, or understand the whole rescue thing, GENERALLY. BUT, I take my hat off to you, and I applaud your efforts. Some lovely woofers, and were it not for those who make the effort, they'd have ended up, quite needlessly, in an incinerator. They've also, I feel sure, brought a great deal of joy to many.

Well done you, and all those who make the effort.

Alec.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Thank goodness for folk like you and your Mum, Im sure all those dogs have appreciated your hard work, as do we all. I have the greatest admiration for you, I couldnt do it, would get far too emotional and couldnt hold my tongue with some of the numpties!!

Jesstickle

Visit site
Only a few then C. I know you haven't posted because you want pats on the back and I know you'll be all modest but you and your Ma deserve so much more than a well done. I don't think I have the right words really but that is a lot of woofer lives you have helped to save there and I'm sure all of them appreciate it.

CAYLA

Visit site
Cayla,

I really don't do, or understand the whole rescue thing, GENERALLY. BUT, I take my hat off to you, and I applaud your efforts. Some lovely woofers, and were it not for those who make the effort, they'd have ended up, quite needlessly, in an incinerator. They've also, I feel sure, brought a great deal of joy to many.

Well done you, and all those who make the effort.

Alec.

Thankyou, to be honest sometimes I question my own self and debate with my sanity, sometimes you feel "is there a point" then the next day you are faced with another defenceless/discarded animal and you feel almost duty bound and you simply cannot walk away. :confused: it can be rewarding but the stress far outways any reward sadly.:(

Thankyou for the comments though everyone, just thought I would share as I don't even think I have posted any piccies this year at all:eek:

Star_Chaser

Visit site
But...but...but...there are no young dogs/pedigrees/toy breeds/designer crosses in rescue!

If only that were true :( Its depressing the number of pedigree dogs waiting for a home even with the breed rescues. The breeds get popular so quick but go out of fashion just as quickly.

Great to know the oldies got a new home :D They have so much more to offer than people think.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
I know, I just hear people say that a lot as a way of justifying the breeding of designer dogs/teacup wotsits and/or running out and buying the first pup they see on Gumtree rather than waiting/not even considering rescue.