Some of Todays hack

sjb10

Visit site
Aw, I feel all nostalgic! My old pony is too stiff to ride now, but we loved a canter back in the day :)
that river bank looks a great place.

Kezzabell2

Visit site
awesome!! my horse would have hated that! he hates things coming up behind him! and i think he'd have been more interested in seeing what the runners were up to!! what a lovely long canter stretch too :)

hobo

Visit site
Another fantastic video, I really, really think you should give me your wonderful horse I promise to take great care of him.

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Fantastic video, really enjoyed watching and would love to canter down that grass verge on my boy with you. Your horse is a saint.

arlosmum

Visit site
Great video Pedantic. Lovely to watch. POlo's an absolute star!
Made me quite nostalgic. I watched the A6 canter one as well.
Have to agree with your NOFA. Enjoyed the commentary too!

lelly

Visit site
What a good horse you have there, he was enjoying every minute.
You have some lovely hacking and long canter areas, you are so lucky. Great video.

Junebug44

Visit site
Super video. And the others too - A6 canter impressive - what a chilled boy and a good partnership. Has he always been so chilled or did you have to build up to this? Either way, lovely.

Pedantic

Visit site
Po has always been excellent when just me and him, which as seen on the vids, he will go anywhere, he will ride out in the pitch dark with a headlight on his head, had some lovely canters in the past along the river when a full moon is out, apart from the usual spooks, certain things will set him off, he freaks at pony and traps, not keen on motorbikes that make a popping type exhaust noises, but his big problem he is a nightmare in strange horse company, it would be pretty much impossible to canter along with a strange horse as he would fly buck, he can be reasonably ok with horse's from his own field with a canter out, as the two in the video in the river, but can get very competetive and strong, the last charity ride I did was the Rotary Club ride last Sept, he was a total nightmare, I specifically rode on my own rather than with friends, as he just wants to flat out gallop everywhere, he actually fully bronced twice at one point when I wouldn't let him tank off near a Marshall check point, I had to go off route and gallop flat out to try and get him into some semblence of decorum, before getting back on route, which really took up most of the ride, when we got back and were waiting for our rosette, a lady commented to me "he would go round again", yep I said, but I was nackered LOL :p

If anyone came for a visit, we would be fine at walk and trot together, cantering would be tricky though.