Some people make me so bl**dy angry!

Blizzard

Visit site
frown.gif
frown.gif

WelshRareBit

Visit site
Sick pig who caused that, please tell me there's a reason behind it, because I dont have sound at work.

Thank god for small mercies and the fact the vet was there to put her out of her misery.

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Sick. I never understand why, once ribs start sticking out etc...people dont think "oh thats looking ribby I think I will feed it"

Ruggers

Visit site
That is appaling, im very worked up and angry now. I would love to give that bloke more than a punch in his face. her bones were so prominent, she was just a skeleton. there wasnt a blade of grass in that field. atleast she was put to sleep quietly by injection and just fell quietly to sleep. people like that should be shot, its just not needed. and for all that neglect he has to pay $1000, thats nothing, people should have to go to jail for far longer and pay far higher penalties when abusing animals. there is no incentive for people to stop neglecting animals. if that were a child being starved then he'd be in prision for years. animals get no respect from some people.

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
I think there is a link to this on Fuglyhorseoftheday today including a video of her being pts. Interesting posts from people wanting to string him up by his balls and worse....

What a callous b@stard.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Offender asys that he'd recently changed his job & couldn't afford feed......... a horse doesn't get into that condition in a short time....it's been ill treated for a long time to get into that condition.
mad.gif

Cobland

Visit site
Bet you that hes a big heavy b@st@rd! Sorry this makes my blood boil so much. For all the price of a bag of feed!! He could easily have asked for help from some rescue organisation!!!!

wireweiners

Visit site
Not to defend this guy, but the eastern US where this took place has been under a severe drought so there is no pasture and hay is through the roof. Since slaughter has stopped in the US, the market for horses like this is very poor, often there are no buyers whatsoever at any price. Rescue organizations are few and far between and most of them are full. However, I think I would have had my horses shot before I let them get to such a state if I couldn't feed them or give them away.

Trakehner

Visit site
I hope there's a lovely spot reserved for him.

How many neighbors saw his poor horses and did nothing?

How long did the man who gave the mare some hay watch her get skinnier and skinnier and did nothing?

Lots of blame to go around...the poor girl.

Sure hope Hell doesn't have to wait too long for him to visit.

nicholls07

Visit site
jesus, id like to see the owner starve, theres no need for that u only have to look in the paper 4 a loan home, i cant blooming find a horse anywhere for me to loan, its disgrasful. id like to smash up the owner.

silversox

Visit site
I agree with Trankhener - how long did the neighbours watch those poor animals for - as they became thinner and weaker by the day. I'm afraid that I have earned myself a reputation of being a nosey-parker where animal welfare is concerned. IMO those neighbours were as much to blame as the owner.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

D

Donkeymad

The owner has not yet had a sentence. he has been bailed, to appear before a judge/in court at a later date. Let's just hope he does get a sufficient punishment. Yes, I agree, the neighbours are just as guilty.

wells1

Visit site
I dont know how anyone can do that to their horse, its disgusting, my horse gets better treatment than me. Has a brand new pair of shoes every 5 weeks and has a woman come in to give her a massage every 3 months. what is it with some people, I think he should get the same treatment in jail. oh sorry cant afford to feed you for the next two months, see how he feels.