Some Results.

Cruiseonamiro

Visit site
Pony Club Intermediate Areas today at Burghley, possibly a little underprepared (well, very.) But were feeling okay about the whole thing armed with lots of Kalms tablets and some Rescue Remedy. Warmed in with the help of my instructor and went off to do our dressage. Now personally I don't think my test today had been any worse than any of the tests i'd done all season and I've had nothing but 30's. It felt okay, just same as usual, pretty accurate. Trot was nice and flowing and his right canter was really nice. Instructor said the same, nice and rhythmical and accurate and reckoned mid 30's... so let's just say I was so shocked to get 46.8 I had to go and ask the scorer to check they didn't mean 36.8. Section ranged from 30-54, the whole intermediate ranged from 10.5-68 and everyone was complaining.

So yeah, not happy. Just had one down in the SJ and flew round a decent PN course to come home with just 2.4 time faults :) No problems anywhere, just looked and jumped between the flags, very good boy. Bit disappointed to finish 12th, as I really thought that our dressage had been much better than the mark we got. Test sheet gave me a 5 for position as well, and I just felt it was a little harsh.

Did an Intro level course at a pony club event a couple of weeks back and came third, 36.4 double clear, very good boy
smile.gif
*cookies for reading.*

FlipFlop5

Visit site
Well done!
I got a 4 for my position, had the worst dressage score of my life aswell and not the best day to have it on either!
Think i saw you hanging about at the end ( if you were in a grey hockey hoodie?)

morgan4eva

Visit site
My daughter was in arena 1, did a beautiful test (I have the video to prove it) and got 39.5! The comments on the sheet were all negative except for my daughters riding mark which was 7 and said "purposefully ridden" that was the highlight. When I spoke to people in other arenas there were some that just couldnt figure out where there mark had come from!! We were lucky and actually still managed to qualify - but it did seem a day of very odd dressage scores!