Someone coming to try pony tomorrow, tips?

ClassicG&T

Visit site
Okay, someone is coming to see my little super dee dooper Fell tomorrow night :(
They seem really nice and its for her daughter who is doing PC, she has a younger sister who can grow into him too.
Any tips when they come to see him.
I'll bring his passport up for them to look.

I won't be able to bring him from the field as they are coming too late but they can see him in his stable and ill tack him up infront of them so they can see what hes like etc..
Ill ride him then she will, and jump if they want.

They are coming half 6 ish so the yard should be quiet, not that that matters anyway as hes super.

Anything i've missed...?

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Just be really honest and let them ask anything they need to know. I always have loads of photos of our ponies at pony club/shows etc. I also leave handy pony stuff out - tarpaulin to walk over etc if they're good at it.

Good luck, sounds like a good long term home..

ClassicG&T

Visit site
I'll give him a quick groom and TLC for them (although i will be preparing him 2 hours before with hoof oil and spray etc...:D)

I think theres some handy pony stuff in the indoor store rooms so ill have a spoach tomorrow, he'll like that :D

babymare

Visit site
I second be honest about everything - let them be around him, groom him if poss . But honesty is best for finding the 5* home for him - hope it all goes well :) x