Someone has taken my horse...

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
...and replaced him with a different one!
shocked.gif

He had an easy day on Monday after comp on Sunday, then a day off yesterday. Now normally after a day off he is explosive, impossible to ride and unbelievably sharp. It is also very windy today so wasn't looking forward to our hack very much
crazy.gif

BUT... from the instant I got on he was as chilled as a cucumber! Had a lovely hack with no spooks, and for the first time ever managed to hack home on a loose rein!!!!
shocked.gif
(never even attempted this before as would have been down right stupid
tongue.gif
)

He has now been on the Cool, calm and collected for 3 weeks and I am convinced it has had an affect, he has never been so quiet, think that is the first hack I have actually enjoyed on him
laugh.gif

So if anyone's horse has suddenly started acting like a hooligan, then I think Ive got yours by mistake
tongue.gif

dianchi

Visit site
that supplement is just the best!!!! China has chilled out completly on it and even after clipping didnt even flinch

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
I replied to you when you were first posting about the horrendous problems you were having and mentioned mine was being awful too.

Exactly like yours, mine has returned to his angelic self again although in his case, no changes were made at all. It seems they're all settling back to normal again
laugh.gif

Good to hear you're having fun with him again
smile.gif

Krysha_n_Helga

Visit site
I dont think i was riding a horse lost night i was riding a bucking bronko and because there has been mirrors put up in the indoor. I was just walking around couldnt get into trot was she would just kick of again. Could have killed her.

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
We have noticed that the horses often go a little peculiar when the seasons change. Whether it is the weather, the grass contains something different - who knows. But it only usually lasts a few days, then everything is back to normal again.

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
We have noticed that the horses often go a little peculiar when the seasons change. Whether it is the weather, the grass contains something different - who knows. But it only usually lasts a few days, then everything is back to normal again.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has always been a nutter though
tongue.gif
grin.gif