Someone tell me off please....!

Cedars

Visit site
My 17month old has a fleece on tonight....!

She MAY be a gypsy cob and she MAY only be 17months and she MAY well look like a yak BUT I still think she was cold so I put her fleece on......

*awaits beating*.

Anyone else rugged up even though they said they wouldn't?

xxxx

Cedars

Visit site
Aww I do feel less guilty now ;) I just think, if they're cold, why NOT rug? I checked and checked and super checked that it was all tight enough and nothing could damage her.

Oberon

Visit site
I braved angry teeth and bullied my Ardennes X into a stable rug tonight.

He never argues about anything except rugs, "Aw Mum, I don't wanna wear it.":/

loz9

Visit site
*hangs head in shame* my yearlings have a fleece & lw(100g) stable rugs on, it was -14 here last night tho & none of them seemed to have grown woollie coats & def arent too hot. Admittedly i had never planned not too rug them, but i still question why im so soft on them, sometimes wish i could me a meanie!

benson21

Visit site
My sec b unclipped 4 yr old has a nice warm rug on tonight, and has had for the last week or so. Cant understand why its said that they shouldnt be, its bloody freezing!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
my coblet decided to remove his rug......
cob8.jpg

Cedars

Visit site
Aw lovely pony =] am convinced that Puzzle will have lots of holes in her rug tomorrow morning because she was mouthing at it loads when I put it on!!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
christ no whats happened but mind had trashed his, to the point... all seems off just connected to tail guard, both front bucles ripped off, leg stras ripped, but belly straps were connected..

oh and hes fully clipped LOL... oh well i needed an excuse to buy a new rug!

babymare

Visit site
Lol you muppet hun ok im someone who doenst rug as to does rug ( and dont shout if need arises I will rug the lass up) but if you feel your baby was cold then its ok - you are the person there looking at your baby, you know youre baby best so stop giving self hard time lol xxx