Sooo angry with vets

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
I have worked as a receptionist in an equine vets and if questioned we would always say that the horse was covered by the injection however it would not be valid for competitions and the course would have to be restarted. In my opinion you should write a letter to the senior partner explaining what has happened and requesting at least some discount on the cost of the new course. There is no way a vet will or should backdate an injection and it would be imoral to ask them to do so.

It is always best to aim for a week rather than the day before though
wink.gif

Peanot

Visit site
Yes I agree with that bit, I`d only have myself to blame, but there are other vets in our area and if she had told me that she needed the jabs inside the time, then I had other vets that I could`ve rang.
I don`t think you get the point here, I am annoyed at how I was told something that was wrong! and that it will supposedly cost me an extra £100.
And the point that the receptionist told me that they were really busy and the vet told me that they actually hadn`t been that busy.
So regardless of when I phoned, the vet told me that when anyone phones as they need their jabs asap, the vets do all they can to make sure that they organise it, even if it has to be the same day as they called.