Soooo happy

Bradsmum

Visit site
Some of you may remember that back in October I was looking to adopt a dog from a rescue centre but got turned down a couple of times and was extremely disappointed. Well we have now had Angus for 4 months. He came via a rescue but never actually went in to be assessed and we met his previous owner a couple of times and then picked him up. He is gorgeous, settled in really quickly and is a joy. He makes us laugh every day as he is such a character. His only fault is he's not good with dogs but actually we have made progress thanks to doggie sausage treats and hope that he continues to improve. I'm still in touch with his previous owner who was v upset at giving him up but glad she knows where he is as we are fairly local. Meet 9 year old Angus ....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 46

Bellasophia

Visit site
He looks a smasher..i hope you give stripping a go,his coat looks like it will still strip.You could start with a coat king ,just running through his coat.
If he’s clipped his coat will remain soft..you will find a harsher stripped coat will really help him to cope with country life.
(my schnauzer doesn’t even pick up leaves in her coat,it’s real plus)

Bradsmum

Visit site
Found out yesterday that he's a good scent hound. Luckily he was on the lead as he flushed out a hare who took off and Angus would have gone too! We had to follow the path the hare took and it took some persuading that we needed to eventually turn right instead of up the hillside the other side of the common!!! Super hyper but oh so funny. My left arm muscles got a good workout.