Sore head??

Troggy

Visit site
Hi

I'm after a bit of advice really. Toffee has started to shake her head, not up and down but quickly side to side, about 5-6 weeks ago. It started off very infrequently, maybe once or twice in a hack but has now become a bit more often. She also seems sore around her poll and won't let me touch her. I had the vet out last week and he couldn't find anything bar a bit of wax, it wasn't inflamed and it wasn't infected. He asked me to call him if it still went on, which I will, but wondered if anyone had any ideas of what it could be? It's the tenderness around her poll that worries me. She is seen once or twice a year by a McTimoney chiro so may book another visit just to check. She has started to nap a bit hacking too so would like to get it sorted
frown.gif

She is eating fine and the vet had a quick check of teeth so don’t think it’s that.
Any ideas?

beh

Visit site
poor girly, have mctimoney, possibly her poll out and this is causing her headaches?, also this may sound obvious but check her browband isnt too tight now that winter fluffy hair has come through as our old pony grew her coat through one winter, she started being a little b!tch had her back checked and they said to check her browbvand as she was having headaches, so schecked and it was true,what a bad mummy i was
frown.gif

Troggy

Visit site
Thanks, I think I will get McTimoney out. Phoned vets today who said they would get the vet who saw her to call back...still waiting!!
mad.gif
Will try again tomorrow!!
Have checked browband and it's fine but thanks
smile.gif